Thursday, October 9, 2008

Please Just End Already


With the VP debate in the past and only one presidential debate to go, all the candidates are on the road speaking to voters, trying their darnedest to gain more and more support.

I just wish it was over already.

I am so sick and tired of this circus. Sure it's fun to make fun of Sarah Palin and John McCain but I count down the days till they are out of my life and off of my television.

The McCain campaign has become absolutely disgraceful in the past few weeks and grows more and more hateful each and every day. Cindy McCain has even gone as far to say, 'the Obama campaign is running the dirtiest campaign in American history.' How does such a hypocrite look herself in the mirror?

McCain and Palin rallies are beginning to resemble lynch mobs. People scream out 'terrorist' and 'kill him' at the mention of Barack Obama's name. The only thing missing are the torches.

The people that support McCain blow my mind. After speaking to some McCain supporters, I realized the only ammo they have are cheap shots against Barack Obama, most of which have already been fact-checked and proven false. Most McCain supporters are lazy, angry and at least a tad racist, unwilling to look at the facts and read about what's actually going on here.

A lot of McCain supporters couldn't tell you the difference between McCain or Obama's health plan policies or where they stand on the war. But they can tell you that Obama was 'pallin' around with terrorists and that Obama had a crazy pastor.

The idea that Sarah Palin can scream to a bunch of hate-mongers, "who is Barack Obama" is absolutely insane. Who exactly is Sarah Palin? She has been around for less than two months. No one really knows that much about her... and the little we do know is far from impressive. Actually, it's down right laughable. Even her running mate doesn't know that much about her. How dare she stand up in front of the masses, claiming to be your everyday, average American while smearing a good man's name. Claiming he is a terrorist. Implanting crazy, radical and asinine ideas into the small, thick heads of paranoid old conservatives and slack-jawed hillbillies.

John McCain and Sarah Palin's actions lately have been diabolical and desperate, taking advantage of all the stupid people in America. Most of these stupid people voting for McCain would actually get the shaft under a McCain presidency. People who are too dumb and lazy to actually read about the issues. People who saw the color of Obama's skin and needed nothing more to make their decision.

I just want it to end. I don't want to get in arguments with friends over politics anymore. I don't want to hear Sarah Palin's obnoxious and folksy nonsense coming from my TV. I don't want to hear McCain calling people, 'my friends.' I think I'm looking forward to Bush leaving office almost as much as I'm looking forward to Sarah Palin fluttering off to Alaska. I just wish it would happen right now.

1 comment:

kjpx3 said...

I couldn't agree more. I too am tired of listening to Caribou Barbie and the mud-slinging tactics of the McCain party. They are making Bill Ayers out to be Osama Bin Laden. Give Fox Noise enough time, and they'll attempt to link the two.
When do you suppose the "Bi-Partisan Journalists" at Fox Noise will discuss Palin's Secessionist ties; not to mention her connection to the Witch-Hunter Rev. Muthee. I'm sure somehow that will all be deemed as sexist and/or unfair.

27 days - You just know it's only going to get uglier...

Stay Strong O'